We will use the stories you share to help educate other parents about your experience using classical homeopathy. We would like to be able to edit and publish selected stories for our upcoming book. We know and respect the fact that you have learned many critical lessons through the challenges you have faced as a parent of an ASD child. We would like you to have the opportunity to share those lessons with others.
Please be assured that all submitted information will be kept anonymous. Please contact us for more information on how we propose to use these stories.
Follow this link to procede to the questionnaire where you will be required to complete a short login process in order to be able to save and return to the questionnaire later.
*Note: If you have already registered for the questionnaire, you need to use the link sent to you upon registration or upon saving your progress in order to continue the questionnaire.
Instructions for Questionnaire:
- Follow the link above to open the questionnaire in a new window
- You will be asked to fill out a brief registration – this will allow you to be able to save your answers part way through the questionnaire and return to finish later
- Once you submit the registration, you will be sent an email with a link to the survey; follow this link to begin the questionnaire
- As you go through the questionnaire, note that any answer marked with a red star is mandatory and cannot be skipped, although most questions are optional. Please fill out as much of the questionnaire as possible, we really want to get a complete picture of each case.
- If you need to take a break from the questionnaire and finish it later, use the button in the lower left hand side of the questionnaire which says “resume later”. This will take you to a screen where you can enter a name, password, and email address, and you will automatically be sent an email with a link to resume your questionnaire. You MUST use this email link to resume, so do not forget to include and double check your email address.
- Once you have finished and submitted the questionnaire we will send you an email so you know we received all your hard work!